Here is our fiery and delicious Sodasmith twist on a classic cocktail. The perfect blend of sweet, sour, and spicy, makes it a perfect choice for a hot summer day or a night spent with friends.
Here's what you'll need:
• 45 ml Blanco Tequila
• 20ml of orange liqueur (Cointreau)
• 30 ml lime juice (~1/2 lime)
• Pickled jalapeños or preferred hot sauce
• 100ml Sodasmith Finger Lime Soda
• Tajin seasoning and/or pink salt
Here’s what to do:
1. Rub the rim of a fun glass with a lime wedge and dip it into a shallow dish filled with salt and/or Tajin seasoning.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and jalapeno juice or hot sauce.
3. Shake the ingredients until well combined and strain the mixture into the prepared glass. Top with Sodasmith Finger Lime Soda.
4. Garnish with fresh lime and/or jalapeño
*Note: You can adjust the amount of hot sauce to your liking. For a milder spice, use one jalapeño or a single dash of hot sauce, or add more for a spicier kick.